Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ouch

I awoke this morning fully clothed and with a throbbing headache. My first instinct wasn’t for any of the things my body was craving but more “shit, I hope I closed my tab”. I thought that even as I stumbled into the wall, which luckily broke my fall.

I did close my tab in fact I was very generous. I will add that this bar doesn’t even serve tequila. I vaguely remember my partner driving a car. This is odd considering neither of us drive. Turns out it was his friend’s car.

Thankfully, this is out of character for me.

So why drink so much? For me it is because it always seems like a good idea after I’ve had a couple. Plus, slaying evildoers is a stressful job. And drinking is something I do only once a month, if that.

I was grumpy all day. I hate that.

I have high hopes for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment